There’s always reasons to make mistakes. Because then you do new mistakes next time. So they’re beautiful mistakes.
Unknown (via dishevelment)
The most perfect conclusion about how “virginity” came to be I’ve ever encountered.
This life ain't worth living
↳ Join me in death | HIM (x)
Emma Watson, UN Women Goodwill Ambassador attends an event at Parliament in Montevideo, Uruguay on September, 17
People tell me I look mournful. They say, “Cheer up, Dan, it’s not that bad!” Sometimes I just look into space, which freaks people out. If I was ever required to do anything other than look haunted, I could. I’m a happy person.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
This has to be the cutest and most adorable thing in history. Ever.
These two really up the bar in the cute off.